We are happy to announce that the Locus will be re-opening for take out and delivery.
Monday & Tuesday: CLOSED
Wednesday – Sunday: 10:30 AM – 8:30 PM
Great Food On Main
Precautions You Can Expect From Locus During this Pandemic
As the health of our customers and staff are extremely important to us, we’ve taken extra care to perform the following daily disinfection protocols:
- All staff (kitchen and food handlers) wear protective masks & gloves
- All food is sealed
- 2m markers at the entrance
- 1 person max allowed inside at a time
- Practising safe distancing (including staff)
- All Menus
- POS System + Computer
- Card Readers (after every use)
- Door handles
- sanitized every 15 minutes
- Expo Station
- powdered sugars
- Avoid serving straws (unless asked)
- WASH HANDS AFTER
- HANDLING DIRTY PLATES & GLASSES
- HANDLING MONEY/CARDS
- Disinfecting all phones regularly
- All standard sanitary measures
James Green, Head Chef
James has has worked in almost every aspect of the culinary field from being a personal chef to the celebrity and rich elite to owning his own catering company and consulting to dozens of restaurants and hotels all over North America.
Jeff Fischer, Sous Chef
Jeff has almost 30 years in the restaurant industry with a broad spectrum of experience from corporate kitchens like Earls to running his own restaurant. His passion for cooking shows in the fresh, innovative yet affordable plates from Locus.
Dustin Adekat, Dinner Chef
With his 20 years culinary experience, Dustin is the only Aboriginal double Red Seal Chef in Canada as Rider Chef for Live Nation. His unique and adventurous style has taken him all over the world on luxury cruise ships and mega yachts, holding the position of executive chef for some of the biggest rock stars today.